1600 David Adamany Undergraduate Library
Phone (313) 577-2680
UAC office e-mail: email@example.com
Pre-Med Advising e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Exploratory Advising email: email@example.com
Advising by appointment - Schedule Appointment Online:
Office Hours: Monday & Thursday, 8:30 am - 7:00 pm
Tuesday, Wednesday & Friday, 8:30 am - 5:00 pm
The University Advising Center advises undergraduate students pursuing:
- Pre-Pharmacy and Health Sciences,
- Pre-Medicine, Pre-Dental, Pre-Veterinary,
- Pre-Law, Pre-Social Work, Pre-Nursing,
- Students exploring, declaring, or changing majors,
- Prospective students, and
- Students on academic probation in the Colleges of Liberal Arts & Sciences and Fine, Performing & Communication Arts.
WSU’s Pre-Health Advising Center provides prerequisite advising, academic support and professional development strategies for all WSU students pursuing admission to medical school and health professional programs.
The Exploratory and Transitional Student Center serves students who are exploring, or changing majors, students in transition or experiencing academic difficulties, requiring professional academic advising support.