Who Does the UAC Advise?
The University Advising Center advises undergraduate students pursuing:
- Pre-Pharmacy and Health Sciences,
- Pre-Medicine, Pre-Dental, Pre-Veterinary, Pre-Physician Assistant,
- Pre-Law, Pre-Social Work, Pre-Nursing,
- Exploratory/undecided students or those considering changing majors, and
- Prospective students
- UAC Mission Statement
- Pre-Med and Health Science Advising Center
Exploratory and Transitional Student Center
The Exploratory and Transitional Student Center serves undergraduate students in transition. We are ready to assist students wishing to select and declare a major, change the original major, or who are re-deciding on a major choice.