1600 David Adamany Undergraduate Library
Phone (313) 577-2680
UAC office e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Pre-Med Advising e-mail: email@example.com
Exploratory Advising email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Advising by appointment - Schedule Appointment Online:
Office Hours: Tuesday, Wednesday, Friday, 8:30 am - 5:00 pm
Monday & Thursday: 8:30 am - 7:00 pm
The University Advising Center advises undergraduate students pursuing:
- Pre-Pharmacy and Health Sciences,
- Pre-Medicine, Pre-Dental, Pre-Veterinary, Pre-Physician Assistant,
- Pre-Law, Pre-Social Work, Pre-Nursing,
- Students exploring, declaring, or changing majors,
- Prospective students, and
- Students on academic probation in the Colleges of Liberal Arts & Sciences and Fine, Performing & Communication Arts.
The Exploratory and Transitional Student Center serves students who are exploring, or changing majors, students in transition or experiencing academic difficulties, requiring professional academic advising support.