1600 David Adamany Undergraduate Library
Phone (313) 577-2680
UAC office e-mail: email@example.com
Pre-Med Advising e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Exploratory Advising email: email@example.com
Advising by appointment - Schedule Appointment Online:
Summer Office Hours: Monday - Friday, 8:30 am - 5:00 pm
The University Advising Center advises undergraduate students pursuing:
- Pre-Pharmacy and Health Sciences,
- Pre-Medicine, Pre-Dental, Pre-Veterinary, Pre-Physician Assistant,
- Pre-Law, Pre-Social Work, Pre-Nursing,
- Exploratory/undecided students or those considering changing majors,
- Prospective students, and
- Students on academic probation in the College of Liberal Arts & Sciences.
The Exploratory and Transitional Student Center serves undergraduate students who are exploring/undecided, or changing majors, students in transition or experiencing academic difficulties, requiring professional academic advising support.