Wayne State University

Aim Higher

University Advising Center

Declaration/Change of Major

College of Liberal Arts and Sciences students should declare a major using the CHoMP online tool.

For students interested in declaring/changing their major in Education, Business, Engineering and Fine, Performing and Communication Arts, please see an advisor in the department in which your desired major is located.